Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TQA's not cleared after Batch BOP in Update mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SCM team,

1. Initially I cleared all the TQA's in /SAPAPO/AC06 transaction

2. I ran batch BOP (/SAPAPO/BOP) for 1 plant

3. I saw transaction CO09 and the status is 'In processing - Backorder' for some sales orders

4. The ATP qunatity gets blocked, and some of sales orders not updated after BOP inspite of having stock

5. I go to the transaction /SAPAPP/AC06 to see if there are any hanging TQAs and there were a lot generated after BOP job was finished

Questions:

1. Does TQA's always get generated after BOP job runs

2. Shouldn't these TQA's be automatically cleared releasing the blocked quantities?

3. Ideally we cannot keep running the delete program for TQA everytime after running BOP program so what is the solution

4. We are on a higher verison of SCM 713 Support pack SAPKY71304, is it something to do with this?

5. Is there any setting related to TQA's in BOP which I am missing or is there any relevant SAP note which we can apply?

6. Is it because of these TQA's some orders are not getting confirmed quantities.

Regards,

Disha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

To add to expert Parth's answer; you can quickly get clues as to why update did not complete successfully by looking at the message logs for BOP.  /SAPAPO/BOP_MONITOR, scan down the list until you find BOP run in question, set the check box, and then select the blue info button 'Messages'.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Disha

1. Does TQA's always get generated after BOP job runs - Yes, TQAs get created after BOP and once the acknoledgement of the order update from ECC comes back, these TQAs will get deleted automatically.

2. Shouldn't these TQA's be automatically cleared releasing the blocked quantities? - Yes, but only after the BOP status is Update Ended

3. Ideally we cannot keep running the delete program for TQA everytime after running BOP program so what is the solution - You are right, TQAs should only be cleared till few days before which can be a business decision,. Solution depends on what exact problem you are facing. You need to check why BOP is not in Update Ended status.

4. We are on a higher verison of SCM 713 Support pack SAPKY71304, is it something to do with this? - I am not sure but it may not be due to this.

5. Is there any setting related to TQA's in BOP which I am missing or is there any relevant SAP note which we can apply? - I doubt there is anything on this front.

6. Is it because of these TQA's some orders are not getting confirmed quantities. - Possible.

Please check your queues / CIF application logs after your BOP runs and find out why BOP is not in Update ended status.

Hope this was helpful.

Best Regards

Parth Soneji