cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to get work list for few resources in CAT2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Presently I am working on projects to CATS integration, but I am not been able to get work list for the resource being utilised in cProjects. This is only the case with few resources and not all the resources. We have checked for any inconsistencies in the user profiles and there are none.

Any pointers are appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

priyatham_kasu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

In BP transaction check if the BP number is mapped to the correct HR Personnel number used for time booking in CATS.

Best Regards,

Priyatham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyatham ,

Thanks for the quick reply but I have already checked the following and all is fine :

1. CATS Data entry profiles are set correctly

2. Link between BP number and personnel no is correct

3. BP is assigned to correct roles/task

4. Involved tasks have an accounting assignment..

Is there anything else I have skipped checking ??

Will debugging SAPLCATS Program be of any help ?

priyatham_kasu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Try debuging the FM call for DPR_API_CATS_WORKLIST in the include LCATSFZC in the CATS system.

Best Regards,

Priyatham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Priyatham,,

I debugged the LCATSFZC and found that there were inconsistencies in table HRP5580 for employees having troubles with timesheets..

When I remove the duplicate entries from this table in debug mode (the duplicate entries have incorrect value in object id field) , I can see the worklist of the employees...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepika,

information can you find in the Wiki-page: cProject No items found in time sheet, what's wrong? - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN Wi...

A report Z_CAT2_CPRO_ANALYSE is here available.

Best regards,

Judith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Judith ,

We had tried this report from SDN but it din help as the issue was only for a few users....