cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find an authorization object in CRM and Transaction codes used in the object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello , I am working in sap basis and want to know how to find authorization objects (both sap defined and custom defined) used in CRM system. The second doubt is ,how to drill down in to an authorization object to see which transaction codes are used in it. In other way if I am having a transaction code , can I know which object it belongs to?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure I understood exactly what you want to accomplish, but to search for authorization objects with detailed information, you can use transaction SUIM > Authorization Objects > Authorization Objects by Complex Selection Criteria, the fill the details you want to search for.

Kind regards,

Daniel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel.Actually I was asking about transaction codes used in a authorization object.I am getting some related information about it from su24. As u said , I checked it in suim. Now can you please tell me what is the authorization tab is all about in that result.please find the attachment.

Answers (0)