Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

passing the inspection results from component material to header mterial

ravi_bhushan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have one header material HD1 and material CMP1 is as component in process order. There is a common MIC lets say MIC1 in the inspection plan of both the material. CMP1 has been inspected and used in process order . Now we do the GR for  header material HD1 to get another 04 lot.

Here I want inspection result of MIC1 to be passed from CMP1 to HD1 material.  Is it possible to do this in standard SAP system ?

Thanks

Ravi Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Absolutely if you are using batch management it can be done directly within batch management. No need to repeat in the inspetion lot.  Please look up and review the batch derivation process.  This is standard functionality.

Within inspection lots, there is the "copy inspection results" functionality that is also standard within the system.  Please do some reasearch on this and get back to us with any questions.

Craig

ravi_bhushan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Craig ,

We have batch derivation process active . But my assumption is that we use batch derivation process to pass batch characteristic value. Can we use the same to pass Inspection result of MIC from component inspection lot to header inspection lot  ? if yes , It would grateful if you could share any link with me .

Regarding "copy inspection results functionality "

I did research on this but found that this is to copy the value from inspection lot with same material and batch combination. In my case i want to copy from component material to header material.

Thanks

Ravi Bhushan

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use first Automatic batch valuation with QM functionality to pass on inspection results of a MIC from inspection lot to batch characteristic of the same batch for your CMP1 material. This is standard functionality. check the below link for the same. This happens during inspection lot UD stage.

SAP的学习和考试 Learning & Examination: ~ QM1 QualityPlanning Batch-MIC Integration

Then you have to use the batch derivation to pass on batch char. values of CMP1 to HD1 during process order execution.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Kumar

Answers (0)