cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSD Not Visible in B2B Cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to generate a XSD from integration cockpit. But in the drop down I cant see any XSD type and version and it is blank.

I checked with the team and they said that they have already imported .B2B file.

When i check that .zip file I can see the XSD only for VDA and nothing else. Can you please let me know if we are missing something here for B2B Addons.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Have you configured the EDI content manager and imported all the .b2b files related to your EDI format?

If yes, then the import might not be successful. I had faced this problem due to connection issues. Please try importing again and this may help you.

If you have not gone through the below blog, request you to refer this for installation/configuration of B2B add-on.

Regards,
Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I think you will have to download the XSDs from Market Place and then Import it in your B2B Cockpit.

After that you can use the XSDs.

Regards,

Kalyan

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Refer the below link for XSD generator in B2B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram,

Thanks for the response. The above blog talks about the creation of XSD. My problem is under EDI content manager I dont see any of the standard XSD's say 850 , 855 , 860. The drop down is totally blank. Please find the attached screenshot.

The type and version are blank.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

why don't you download the XSD from ESR?

former_member210091
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Amit,

Just wondering if you were able to find solution to this issue. We are facing the same problem.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks

Saif