cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to generate queue in ECC to EM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EM experts ,

I have deregistered outbound queue in ECC and inbound queue in EM . When I update ECC order , it does not generate any queue in ECC . Please provide your valuable input . I have changed queue name and I need to show new queue name in SMQ1 to business .

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Are you sure that you  have qRFC or do you have synchronous calls?

Using assert in BAPI's should do the trick.

Have you done that? If not use assert in

/SAPTRX/BADI_EH_S-> before_eh_post.

This should force the queue failure and stop it. If this is not working during EH creation/ EH Updates, then you might not have qRFC.

Thanks,

Vishnu

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

to simulate what you want just put a not working RFC destination in the EM customizing at /n/SAPTRX/ASC0TS. That should do the trick.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

He had deregistered default SAP EM queue name in SMQR and registered new queue name.

Hi Rajesh,

You have defined a new queue name in IMG->  Integration with Other mySAP.com Components -> Event Management Interface -> Define Application Interface -> Define SAP EM Extraction Functions Created new queue name extractor in Queue Name Extractor (/SAPTRX/QUEUE_NAME_TEMPLATE).

If yes, go to method IF_EX_BADI_SD_SALES~SAVE_DOCUMENT -> CALL FUNCTION '/SAPTRX/EVENT_MGR_COMMUNICATE' -> CALL FUNCTION '/SAPTRX/INTERNAL_EM_COMMUNICAT' -> CALL FUNCTION '/SAPTRX/QUEUE_NAME_DETERMINE' - Check what is returning e_queue_name              = lv_queue_name.

You can find a root cause here, why it is not determining.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Another input, Standard SAP EM queues are set by call function /SAPTRX/QUEUE_NAME_DETERMINE.

CONCATENATE 'EM_' i_bpt_name INTO e_queue_name. So, we see like this EM_ESC_SORDER.

You have to define new queue extractor to assign a new name for queue apart from standard SAP EM queue names.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi ,

I have deregistered outbound queue in ECC using t code SMQS and Inbound queue EM* in EM using t code SMQR .

I know that new queue name is generating as i did the same customization which you recommend .

The issue is that i have to provide a proof to the business that we are generating queue with new queue name by showing the stuck queue in SMQ1 in ECC .

However I am unable to stop any queue in ECC . That is the issue .

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

1. Go to SMQR in SAP ECC system.

2. Select your queue name and check the column type "Type" shows as "U"

3. If yes, still you get same issue, then select the queue and click Register wihtout activation to pause the queue.

Check and let me know.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

I event stopped EM RFC connection (SM59) in ECC . Still queue is not stopping . I am unable to understand how it works . I tried register without activation . it did not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

It looks very odd and we never encountered this.  You have to check anything default value passing in your queue extractor.

If it is development system, then talk to Basis team to totally disconnect RFC connection to check and see.  This would help you to identify where is the issue.

You have to debug and see where the issue comes.

Go to method IF_EX_BADI_SD_SALES~SAVE_DOCUMENT -> CALL FUNCTION '/SAPTRX/EVENT_MGR_COMMUNICATE' -> CALL FUNCTION '/SAPTRX/INTERNAL_EM_COMMUNICAT' -> CALL FUNCTION '/SAPTRX/PROCESS_EVENTS' -> PERFORM event_processing -> put the breakpoint in 794 and 889 CALL FUNCTION 'TRFC_SET_QUEUE_NAME'.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Your question is not clear. Have you registered or deregistered? If you mean register, then check how you defined your EM in tcode /SAPTRX/ASC0TS.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu ,

I want to see outbound queue name in ECC in SMQ1 . I want that queue from ECC to EM should get stuck and do not get processed and I am unable to achieve this .

I deregistered the outbound queue in ECC and inbound queue in EM . Still it is not happening .

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Deregistering the queue might not help your case as queue might not be created at all. As you said, you changed the queue, you can trick the system to make it stop.

There may be other solutions but I would do the following:

1) Go ahead and register the queue.

2) In your custom queue generation code, use ASSERT ( Assert 1 = 2. )

The assert will fail the queue and it will be stuck in SMQ1 in ECC. Once you take screen shot or show it to your team, remove the assert condition.

Let me know if it helps or anyother question.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, Do not put Assert in ECC, put it in EM side if you have any custom code or use EM BADI's to put ASSERT.