cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scale Base Pricing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a freight condition which is scale base on net value

Above this freight condition, in pricing procedure, there is 'net value' as subtotal and after that there is one statistical condition. Even thought this condition is marked as statistical there is green light showing, saying this condition is active.

When this freight condition is getting calculated based on scales, the base value is getting picked up as 'net value + statistical condition'.

But the order value (netwr) is showing properly (without statistical condition).

Only for this scale condition the base value is getting picked up as 'net value + statistical condition'. Tried to move around this statistical to different place but with no avail.

Please help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is mentioned in from and to column in your Pricing Procedure?

I mean, say if the Net Value is at step 300, Statistical condition is at step 310 and Freight condition is at step 320.

In the above case, check what is mentioned in from and to columns. Try by mentioning 300 (Net Value) in from column and leave the to column blank.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

You solved my issue

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let us know below mentioned details:

1)Freight condition is manual/access sequence attached in V/06?

2)What is the from/to step against the freight condition type in your pricing procedure?

3)Whether it is marked as Header condition or as Item condition in V/06?

Thanks.