cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCP Fiori Launchpad Site Management tab showing blank

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I want to configure my HCP Trial account for fiori launchpad. I followed the steps of getting the subscription for it and defining the property TRUST. I checked the role TENANT_ADMIN was already assigned to my user.

When I Go to Hana Cloud Portal Service , under Site Management Tab , I dont see anything but blank. I expected to see an option to Add site.

Actually I was able to see the create option with + sign 3 days back in the same place. But today when I check its blank.

Regards

Amber

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

boaz_wimmer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

We made the necessary changes so now you can proceed with the enabling Portal Service

( from Account cockpit-> Services )

Please let us know if there is still any issue .

Regards,

Boaz

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Boaz and Ifat. I logged in and could see the Add Site option now. Will explore the features now.

Thanks a lot for your support . Wish you all a very happy new year

Regards

Amber

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

boaz_wimmer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

Following our meeting it was agreed to try and reset the trial account.

I will keep you posted.

Thanks, Boaz

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Boaz for the meeting.

Regards

Amber

boaz_wimmer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

I was able to reproduce the issue and will investigate it.

Best Regards,

Boaz

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Boaz.

Regards

Amber

boaz_wimmer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

We would like to setup a meeting to review your account setup together.

Can you please send me your e-mail address to boaz.wimmer@sap.com and let me know when is a good time to schedule the meeting?

Thanks, Boaz

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Boaz. I have sent you an email just now , we can take it up further from there

Regards

Amber

boaz_wimmer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue.

Please provide me details about your account (name / data center) and add my user (i309025) to it as an admin member. This will allow me to further investigate the issue.

Best Regards,

Boaz

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Boaz,

Thanks for your reply. I have added your user as TENANT_ADMIN . Kindly find the screenshot below.

Thanks

Amber

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I just now tried create a new HCP trial account and tried to create subscription . Then when i tried with SAP HANA CLOUD Portal Service , I was able to see the option of Adding (with Plus sign) under Site Management. But when i login with my account its shows empty under Site Management (It was showing properly just a day earlier when i subscribed for the first time). There has been no changes in the settings or roles , as I have cross checked and compared. Is it a bug or something ??

My trial account id is p1002830trial . Kindly help me out as I am not able to proceed because of this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sometimes my HCP trial account would get buggy too, what i do (and maybe could help you) its to press CTRL + F5 and clear all the cache.

After that, i try again and almost all the time the bug is fixed. (In case the bug appeared without making any changes to my code, or my launchpad)

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cristian,

Thank you for your reply . Yeah I tried with cache clear ,Ctrl+F5 with different browser but its not working. Basically in my case the code is not yet uploaded at all for launchpad yet. I am yet to create a site under Site Management. So i can't start the site management itself right now .

Anyone from SAP can help me out with this please , my trial account details are given as above.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

The HCP Portal team will check it and get back to you soon.

Regards,

Ifat.

CC: ,

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ifat .