cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues Applying Templates for Technical Monitoring in Solution Manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We are in process of setting up system monitoring for itself solution manager PRD system and as a part of this process, we have completed all configuration steps ( system,basic and managed config) but during system monitoring we encountered issue in section 6 setup monitoring for solution manager PRD <sid>~java technical instance ( red colour) .

Checked in Tcode SLG1 and I can see below error

No Introscope manager assignment found for technical system

I have verified basic steps again for Wily introscope and it is up and running, checked Tcode CCDB for extractor errors found nothing and applied note 2232341 but issue persists. We are on SP14 7.1 and using latest  CIM/CR, etc.

Unfortunately, we never experienced issue on Solman DEV box

Any solution ? Is it a new bug on SP14??

I have attached screenshots...please check and let me know if you can provide some solution.

Thanks

Sateesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Unfortunately, I do not have any issues on Solman DEV box, but strange it occurs on PRD box with latest CR/CIM, Content ( latest applied  23-11-2015) and all patches are on latest level as of today's date.

Thanks

Sateesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Now I can reconstruct same issue on java systems on Solman DEV box and I feel issue is with EM 9.7.1.0 ( released by SAP on 18.11.2015) but as far I can see content applied on DEV box released on 16.11.2015 and I am sure latest content released in Dec or Jan should fix the issue.

I am awaiting for confirmation from SAP.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue has been fixed now by activating managed system in background.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ruth_reilly
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Sateesh,

Please follow the Note# 1742119( Updating Content in Solman Setup FAQ Consulting Note ) to update the Solman MAI latest content. Then implement the latest version of Note# 1696166 and 2216375 (valid from SP06 to SP14) and then execute the program as mentioned in these Notes. (In place of one MAI cleanup report, now we have two different programs)

Regards,

Ruth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, but as I said above notes are referred and implemented as per  2232341 and issue still persists.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

please assign the Introscope Manager in Managed system step 5 and then rerun the technical monitoring for that system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suni,

Thanks for the response, I have already executed and tried couple of times but no luck, issue persists.

Thanks

Sateesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please share the screen shot of EM assignment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you go.

cheers