cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete transport orders (SE09)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi community,

In the SE09 transaction and in stms tail there are accumulated a lot of old orders.

Can somebody tell me how I can remove these old orders without destroying the system?

The system would need to continue working as until now but deleting these unnecessary orders.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Cristina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shirley_wang2012
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

I hope I understand your issue clearly.

1.If you want to delete the old transport requests from the import queue of STMS.

Then you can refer to note 1924741 to clean the buffer.

2.If you want to remove the old data files, cofiles and log files from your transport directory, you can refer to note 41732 for how to delete those files. The two actions above will not destroy your system but they are to clear your import queue and your transport files. Regarding which transport requests should be deleted from the import queue and which transport files should be deleted from the transport directory, you should make your decision.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina

This may solve your issue.

Watch following notes to cleanup TMS:

41732 - Deletion of data in transport directory

312843 - tp CHECK/CLEAROLD latest News

Be careful in deleting data.

Kind regards

Lino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi community,

I want to remove both, the queue in the STMS transaction as orders stored in the transaction SE09 without this having serious consequences in the system. Also, changes that these orders are improved in the system being erased.

Thanks for all.

Mofizur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check below two links...

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3406840

Thanks,

Mofizur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christina,

not 100% sure whether I understand your request.

If you really want to delete the Transport Requests as shown in Se09 and physically located in /usr/sap/trans than use tp as described in note  41732 -
Deletion of data in transport directory

Regards

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 565574 provide some hints in terms of deleting old orders from the import queue http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/565574

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for your help Michael.

But If you would like to remove only a few orders from the queue. ¿How it should be done?

¿There is also a way to eliminate the same orders to the SE09?

Best regards

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. To remove a few orders from the queque

trx STMS->Import Queue Display->Mark desired request(s) then Request->Delete

2. Eliminate transport orders in SE09

Select order. For unreleased orders you can delete objects list (icon delete) at first and if all objects are deleted than you can delete transport request itself (but you should only use if you are quit sure about consequences).

For already imported orders you can select order and delete (Icon delete) from view (but transport order itself will not be deleted).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Michael,

But, how I can know whether to delete orders in SE09 will be consequences?

Also, Is this how you indicate can have serious consequences?

How can I avoid them? Is there another way to delete safely?

Best regards