cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change file format .ENC to .GPG without changing the name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have created a pass through scenario, I.e File to SFTP. we are picking the file from the our local system and will passing to the Receiver SFTP system with encryption.

In Pass through scenario what we get file that same file will be processed to receiver without changing any name and format.

Now  user is asking to change the file format. we are getting file format as SAP_LTRS_COL_(CIR|VCC)_YYYYMMDD.ENC  and now we have to send this as SAP_LTRS_COL_(CIR|VCC)_YYYYMMDD.GPG with encryption.

Here we used ASMA to send same file name at receiver.

If any module configuration is available to change the format, iif we use ASMA is that module configuration will work?

Please suggest.

Regards,

RajiReddy P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RajiReddy,

Without a doubt the module pointed by Paraveen and developed by Eng is a powerful tool.

If you don't want to deploy a new module you can use the Dynamic Configuration + ASMA parameters with the SAP SFTP adapter and to change easily the file extension in the UDF that you determine the file name: SAP new sftp adapter dynamic receiver filename | SCN

Regards.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RajivReddy,

You can use DynamicAttributeChangeBean as per below document(Check scenario 1 section). You need to deploy this module before you use it.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thank you for your response...

here i have small doubt, in attached  lync example 2 scenario is suitable for me but which MODULE NAME i have to configure in my system.

like example Localejbs/PGPEncryption... etc

Regards,

Raj

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RajiReddy,

ModuleName should be like below:

Custom_AF_Modules/DynamicAttributeChangeBean

Regards,

Praveen.