Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install - SAP Mobile Platform Agentry OpenUI for Android Project Setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I used SMPAgentryClientFramework-Android-70.9.0.zip

to Installed SAP Mobile Platform Agentry OpenUI for Android Project Setup using next instraction.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smp303sdk/helpdata/en/7c/128ed6700610148958e58845bf948b/content.htm?fram...

In the Eclipse

After Clean and AutoRebuilding it show next errors and problems.

------ Console

[2015-12-17 14:25:18 - AgentryAndroidClientResources] Project has no project.properties file! Edit the project properties to set one.

[2015-12-17 14:27:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\styles.xml:110: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.Sherlock.ActionBar.TabText'.

[2015-12-17 14:27:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution]

[2015-12-17 14:27:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:27: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.Sherlock.Light.DarkActionBar'.

[2015-12-17 14:27:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:38: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'actionBarTabTextStyle'.

[2015-12-17 14:27:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:32: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'actionOverflowButtonStyle'.

[2015-12-17 14:27:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:33: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'background'.

[2015-12-17 14:27:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:42: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'homeAsUpIndicator'.

[2015-12-17 14:28:16 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\styles.xml:110: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.Sherlock.ActionBar.TabText'.

[2015-12-17 14:28:16 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution]

[2015-12-17 14:28:16 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:27: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.Sherlock.Light.DarkActionBar'.

[2015-12-17 14:28:16 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:38: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'actionBarTabTextStyle'.

[2015-12-17 14:28:16 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:32: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'actionOverflowButtonStyle'.

[2015-12-17 14:28:16 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:33: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'background'.

[2015-12-17 14:28:16 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:42: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'homeAsUpIndicator'.

[2015-12-17 14:40:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\styles.xml:110: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.Sherlock.ActionBar.TabText'.

[2015-12-17 14:40:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution]

[2015-12-17 14:40:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:27: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.Sherlock.Light.DarkActionBar'.

[2015-12-17 14:40:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:38: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'actionBarTabTextStyle'.

[2015-12-17 14:40:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:32: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'actionOverflowButtonStyle'.

[2015-12-17 14:40:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:33: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'background'.

[2015-12-17 14:40:55 - AgentryAndroidClientSolution] C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\res\values\themes.xml:42: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'homeAsUpIndicator'.

-------

About Item 8

>   - Once this is complete, you can configure the preferences of the projects. For the project AgentryAndroidClientSolution you should specify the following build order in the project preferences:

AndroidOpenSource

I can't find project preferences in the Project -> Properties Menu

There is "Project References" section

but it doesn't allow to set "build order".

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I reopend eclipse the list of errors changed:

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
The container 'Android Dependencies' references non existing library 'C:\Backup\Мобильное ТОРО\EclipseWorkSpaces\Agentry-OpenUI\AgentryAndroidClientResources\bin\agentryandroidclientresources.jar'AgentryAndroidClientSolutionBuild pathBuild Path Problem
error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Widget.Sherlock.ActionBar.TabText'.styles.xml/AgentryAndroidClientResources/res/valuesline 110Android AAPT Problem
The project cannot be built until build path errors are resolvedAgentryAndroidClientSolutionUnknownJava Problem

Looks like AgentryAndroidClientResources project is not consistent.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Konstantin,

Here are my notes on setting up the initial projects.  Please try this instead of the instructions in the link you provided.

--Bill

0. Pre-requisites

a. Downloaded and installed JDK

b. Download and install the SMP3 SDK with the Agentry Toolkit being one of the selected components during installation

b. Download and install Eclipse

a. Used eclipse-SDK-4.2.2-win32-x86_64.zip (Same version as for Agentry Editor)

b. Extracted to c:\Android\eclipse

1. Download and install the SDK Tools (not the Android Studio)

2. Launch SDK Manager

c:\Android\sdk\SDK Manager.exe

a. Check API 10, 15, 17, 18* 19*

b. Click install to install the additional packages

May take a long time to download

* 19 - Base framework needed this

* 18 - Common/GIS asked for it (VE might need it as well)

3. Extract the Agentry Android Client Framework from the SDK

a. AgentryToolkit\AgentryOpenUISDK\SMPAgentryClientFramework-Android-7.0.x.x.zip

b. Extracted to C:\Android\OpenUI\7.0.8-GIS-VE

Screenshot of extracted contents

4. Create workspace directory

a. C:\Android\OpenUI\7.0.8-GIS-VE\Workspace

5. Launch Eclipse and install ADT Plugin

a. Select the workspace you just created

b. Go to Workbench

c. Select Help > Install New Software.

d. Click Add, in the top-right corner.

e. In the Add Repository dialog that appears, enter "ADT Plugin" for the Name and the following URL for the Location:

https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/

f. Select Developer Tools

g. Click Next, Click Next, Select Accept License, Click Finish

h. Select OK to the security warning and OK to restart Eclipse

i. SDK Tools message appears

1. Open SDK Manager

2. Select Tools

3. Click Install

j. Help > Check for Updates

6. Import the projects

a. Import > General > Existing Projects into Workspace, Click Next

b. Browse to select the root directory

1. C:\Android\OpenUI\7.0.8-GIS-VE\SMPAgentryClientFramework

Note: do not copy the projects to the workspace make sure that option is unchecked when importing.

2. Click Finish

c. Wait for the Workspace to rebuild

d. None of the projects should have the Red Exclamation mark after the workspace rebuild settles down

Now you should be ready to build the base client or being working with Open UI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bill

Thank you for detailed instruction

I installed Adnroid SDK Tools.

About item 3

>Screenshot of extracted contents

I don't see any screenshot

About Item 6

>  1. C:\Android\OpenUI\7.0.8-GIS-VE\SMPAgentryClientFramework

The file SMPAgentryClientFramework-Android-70.9.0.zip doesn't have SMPAgentryClientFramework folder

The content of file looks suspicious

slashes must not be present in the folder names

Winrar extracted the file in three folders

Sample                                               │2960 K

SAP                                                  │  88 M

vendor                                               │7989 K

I created folder SMPAgentryClientFramework in 7.0.8-GIS-VE

and copied above folders in the folder 7.0.8-GIS-VE\SMPAgentryClientFramework

then performed Import from 7.0.8-GIS-VE\SMPAgentryClientFramework folder

- "Copy projects into workspace" was disabled

After Project-Clean... action errors gone but still many warnings.

See below a small part of warnings

Then I tryied to launch AgentryAndroidClientSolution Project.

But it refused to launch and showed next error message

List of warnings

--

Build path specifies execution environment JavaSE-1.6. There are no JREs installed in the workspace that are strictly compatible with this environment.mafcalendar-res-1.205.0-sap-05Build pathJRE System Library Problem
Build path specifies execution environment JavaSE-1.6. There are no JREs installed in the workspace that are strictly compatible with this environment.com.google.zxing.client.android.CaptureActivityBuild pathJRE System Library Problem
Build path specifies execution environment JavaSE-1.6. There are no JREs installed in the workspace that are strictly compatible with this environment.polidea_treeviewBuild pathJRE System Library Problem
Build path specifies execution environment JavaSE-1.6. There are no JREs installed in the workspace that are strictly compatible with this environment.AgentryAndroidClientSolutionBuild pathJRE System Library Problem
Build path specifies execution environment JavaSE-1.6. There are no JREs installed in the workspace that are strictly compatible with this environment.OI File ManagerBuild pathJRE System Library Problem
AsyncTask is a raw type. References to generic type AsyncTask<Params,Progress,Result> should be parameterizedFileManagerActivity.java/OI File Manager/src/org/openintents/filemanagerline 1642Java Problem
Build path specifies execution environment JavaSE-1.6. There are no JREs installed in the workspace that are strictly compatible with this environment.OI Distribution LibraryBuild pathJRE System Library Problem
Build path specifies execution environment JavaSE-1.6. There are no JREs installed in the workspace that are strictly compatible with this environment.AgentryAndroidClientResourcesBuild pathJRE System Library Problem
Build path specifies execution environment JavaSE-1.6. There are no JREs installed in the workspace that are strictly compatible with this environment.AndroidOpenSourceBuild pathJRE System Library Problem
Build path specifies execution environment JavaSE-1.6. There are no JREs installed in the workspace that are strictly compatible with this environment.CodeusBuild pathJRE System Library Problem
Build path specifies execution environment JavaSE-1.6. There are no JREs installed in the workspace that are strictly compatible with this environment.com_actionbarsherlockBuild pathJRE System Library Problem

--

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

About item 3

>Screenshot of extracted contents

I don't see any screenshot

Sorry about that.  That was a note to myself as I am planning to publish a document.outlining the full process.  Here is the screen shot. 

The contents are fine.  The intent is to extract the contents into a subdirectory.  Using WinRar I right click on the framework file and select Extract to SMPAgentryClientFramework-Android-70.x.x.  This will result in the Sample, SAP and vendor folders being placed into the SMPAgnetryClientFramework-Android-70.x.x folder as in the screenshot.

Under step 6.b.1. When you are selecting the root directory to import the projects select the SMPAgentryClientFramework-Android-70.8.2 directory and that the Copy projects into workspace is NOT checked.

Your screen should be very similar to the above.  After clicking Finish it should import and automatically rebuild the workspace.  Projects will go through cycles of ok or invalid depending on what project is being compiled at the time.  It will settle down and afterward all your projects should show without a red exclamation point or red x.

You should be ready to go at this point.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bill

Thank you for your patience

I tried again and got the expected result.

No errors only warnings.

I feel that there is some sort of unstability. I really did the same.

But now when I try to select AgentryAndroidClientSolution and Run it using menu

Run->Run As->Android Application I got next error message

Error generating final archive: Debug Certificate expired on 02/06/15 16:18AgentryAndroidClientSolutionUnknownAndroid Packaging Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recreated sertificat using next instruction:

Signing Your Applications | Android Developers

Now I need to add Device where the Application will be started.