cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BUDGETING AND PLANNING 1.0 (upgrade from PBF 8.1)

eelco_devries72
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for technical and functional information of the SAP budgeting and planning 1.0 for Public Sector software.
It is an upgrade from PBF 7.1/8.0/8.1.

When I click through within the URLs mentioned in the PAM then the information is not visible. The software is in ramp-up.

Does somebody have or know how to get the information?

Best Regards,

Eelco de Vries

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Bret_Strobo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Eelco,

Thank you for the message.  My name is Bret Strobo and I am the current Product Manager for SAPs Public Budget Formulation.

Currently the new product has not been released to customer and this is why no infomration is available on PAM.

When the product does become released, it will go directly to Generally Available, i.e. the new product will not go through the ramp-up program.

Finally, I cannot confirm a specific date for release; but, you can continue to review PAM as the product will show up there once available.

Cheers,

Bret Strobo

0 Kudos

Hello,, Bret

Thank you for your information. We have upgraded our BW to 7.4 which hosts PBF7.1 .

Then , we are having trouble with all the PBF function modules and nothing works.

Is this implies , we have to stop PBF with BI at NW 7.31 ?

We would like to wait until New software is compatible with NW 7.4 .

Regards

Venkata Pusuluri

Bret_Strobo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Venkata,

For the latest updates, you can always review the SAP Product Availability Matrix.

NW 7.31 is currently the highest NetWeaver relase that SAP Public Budget Formulation product is supported  (depending on which version of PBF).  Currently there are no plans to have PBF extended past NW 7.31.

The new product, once released, will support NW 7.4 and will become the product line for future NW releases.

Cheers,

Bret Strobo

eelco_devries72
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bret,

The software is now GA. I have read the documentation. It looks like something we can use.

We would like to see a demo or screens to have a visual picture of the solution. Is that possible?

Cheers,

Eelco de Vries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eelco,

Are you on the ramp-up programme? If you're not, then you won't be able to access the software or all of the documentation.

You should talk to your SAP support contact if you want to be a part of the ramp-up programme.

Cheers,

Kevin

eelco_devries72
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Kevin,

We started contacting SAP.

Cheers,

Eelco