Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO 7.4 single stack

former_member384109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

Any body knows how to upload mass value mapping from CSV file using NWDS.

Please help me.we are stuck in go-live phase.also we raise OSS. till now sap will not given any replay.

Regards,

Ankit Patel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

You can create new value mapping groups in the Integration Directory or upload a value mapping group back to the same folder after you have edited it in a CSV file.

Please refer below useful links:

Defining a Value Mapping - Process Integration Tools (Eclipse-Based) - SAP Library

i think mass upload option under NWDS wont allow you to create multiple entries with same group

and always goes to Standard Context “http://sap.com/xi/XI” by default.

Regards,

prasanth

former_member384109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Already i followed that document. i am getting one problem.in run time for different input value it is taking single value only like N:1 ratio.so Please guide me dear.if you have any docs please share me.

Regards,

Ankit Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Please provide more details to help you further. what is the run time issue you are facing. please share the agency,schema details.

Are  you able to check Step 4 mentioned in above reference url.

Regards,prasanth

former_member384109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

we followed every step which is mention in above  url. and please find the attached file.

1) output file

2)input file

we uploaded the Values using NWDS.

But in output file we are getting same Value For Different input values ,you can check the above Screen shots

Thanks

Ankit

former_member384109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Please help any you have idea.

Regards,

Ankit Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

As per screenshot given by you, seems that value mapping defined is not N:1

it seems you defined in same group with multiple values as source and target with same context.

After you have defined value mapping group, it should show as

-if selected sender agency & schema, the value mapping representations tab should shows that sender schema agency and corresponding receiver schema agency.

- if selected receiver agency &schema , the value mapping representations tab should shows that multiple sender agency and schema and corresponding receiver agency and schema.

but in your screenshot when you have selected receiver agency and schema, it shows all senders and receivers agency and schema.

Please refer Defining a Value Mapping - Process Integration Tools (Eclipse-Based) - SAP Library --> import value mapping groups and NOTE given (and file format). hope for your requirement you can define value mapping group separately (not N:1) which will solve issue.

Regards,

prasanth

former_member384109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

Thanks for your reply.

is there any possibility to create all value under single group.

Regards,

Ankit Patel

umesh_badveli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit

With in single Group upload more values maybe its not possible using NWDS

You need to define Different Group name Each Value while uploading the values

SenderAgency|SenderShceme          ReceiverAgency|ReciverScheme

group1               Value                                                       Value

group2               Value                                                       Value

group3               Value                                                       Value

Try like this it will work for more values

Regards

Umesh Reddy

Answers (0)