cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Determination Not Batch managed items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guru,

i'm facing a problem during stock determination for not batch managed items. These items are managed as pick items for material staging, so we use to perform a stock determination during Transfer Order (TO) creation, with priority to consignment stock (K). The problem in this case is that during consumption in MIGO (261), i cannot see the effect of stock determination performed in WM (i.e. consignment stock), so when i try to re-process stock determination at MIGO stage (without storage location reference) it could be happen a misalignment in WM; especially when during a stock determination in WM a free stock is selected, because the storage location, while at MIGO stage consignment stock is selected instead (because there is no reference of storage location).

Is there any possibility to perform stock determination at MIGO stage with storage location reference?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintained the Stock Determination Group in the associated Material Master record ?

Cheers

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes..i've mantained it.

The problem seems to be releted to interface PP-WM. Infact for a material which is batch managed, after a TO confirmation, components list into Work Order is updated instead for materials not batch managed there is no update.

Thanks for your reply,

A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mmmmm PP is not my area sorry.

I do recall though that I had a similar problem that my PP colleagues fixed. Can't remember how exactly, but think it was something like a control key or supply area maybe ??

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Cheers

A