cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM -Unable to import the changes in Production system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Messrs,

We have implemented ChaRM for our one customer and the STMS configuration was performed using the Harmonization RFC without the concept of Domain link.

When we perform the testing of Urgent change and we change the status of the CD from status :"Authorized for production " to "Import urgent change to production system".

we are facing the below issue .

And when i checked the SLG1 and could get the below log .

Please note ,The STMS was configured with Harmonization RFC and the Domain link was not created between the domain controller and solution manager .

Much appreciated for your advice and guidelines for solving this issue at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Kumar .D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

There could be different reasons for this error.

I have seen the error coming up when the TP Parameter CTC =0 is maintained instead of 1 for the Production System in TMS.

If it is 0 change it to 1 and try.

Regards,

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

Please perform RFC check from Project in tcode SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN--->Change management and paste the results...looks like RFC connections are having issues,

If this does not address then you should following SAP note :-

1756014 - Harmonizing RFC communication infrastructure for ChaRM Check

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand ,

Please find my current status of my project . And it is consistent till date.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Kumar .D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kathiravan ,

Thanks for your reply . I have checked the TP parameter is 1 in the Production system in TMS and which is already maintained in the system.

Also if this parameter is set incorrectly we could see the inconsistent will appear in the Project which i have created for this landscape .

If any other suggestion could be helpful for solving this issue .

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Kumar .D

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Can you check the Transport strategy in STMS?

When you double click on the Production system from the Transport route, the Strategy should have been maintained as "Single Transports". If it shows as Mass Transports  this error might come up in ChaRM.

Please check and revert back.

Regards,

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kathir ,

Thanks for your suggestion . But the SNOTE: 1908411 helps for solving this issue .

Mean while when I set the Correction Document (CD) to status

confirmed we are unable to set the Request for change(RFC) status to

completed.

As still we are getting the status in the CRM UI ,Extend scope only

even after the subsequent CD are set to completed status.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Kumar .D

dillipkumar_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Check your configuration for setting predecessor document.The area  'Specify Required Status Values for Successor' part in the IMG activity 'Make Settings for Change Transaction Types' will have this customization.

Please note the standard defect correction is linked only to the project cycle and not to a Request for Change.If you have customized to create this document with in the scope of the RFC then the user status of the Request for Change is set to 'Implemented' when your DC has relevant 'Completed' and 'Withdrawn' user status with below settings.

Regards,

Dillip