cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PS C_TPLM22_64 Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I will be appearing for my SAP PS C_TPLM22_64 certification program, on my own i.e. without any training. I am consulting the prescribed study material (PLM200 to PLM240). However, I require guidance over few things:

• Is it necessary to go through the Appendix of the study material. Whether questions are asked from it?
  • How should I go through the study material, in order to clear the exam?

I have researched the forum extensively, but could not find the answer to my first query. Looking forward for your earnest reply.

Regards

Abhishek  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

In case you are yet to appear of the certification exam i suggest you do go through the Appendix section as well.

The reason is very obvious that level of difficulty of SAP PS exams are unpredictable.

Anything can be asked from the PLM study material.

Explore real time scenarios along with all basic functional concepts.

All The Best.

Regards

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot..

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing the thread now.

Thanks guys for your valuable suggestions

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP PS C_TPLM22_64 Certification

This code is used for PS i can see the same in sap training site but when I check in sap direct certification site for India the same code is with the description Project Management certification...is it the same ? Project system and Project managemet... Why is the same code reffered with different description ?? Could anyone clarify this??

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

It is the same...Just for clarification where in India you checked?

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not yet take the exam.

But, the eligibility criteria for direct certification in India is well known, i.e. 2 years of SAP support or implementation experience.

The fees would be around 40k(including 14.5% VAT)

Hope, I have answered your ques well.

Regards

Abhishek

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should read thoroughly each page of these books and its better if you have experience.

question might come based on experience and some confusing language also in which you will think all the options are correct but how to select best option as answer.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

i would also suggest you to go through the latest help library on SAP help.com of PS Node .

Regards.

Varaprasad.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

As far as i have seen, you need to go through entire books PLM200 - PLM240 each page minimum twice or thrice. Additionally if you have working experience, it will add up to it.

On reading the books, you will have some difference between the actual system and books due to lot of changes we do to our client.

Additionally refer to below thread

SAP PS Certification tips and tricks | SCN

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Maria.

I do have working experience.

While I was going through the study material, all the study material have some additional information given in the end as "Appendix". Are they relevant from exam point of view? I would read that any-ways, but I can take it lightly if questions are not asked from them.

Thanks again for the link. I am getting some useful info from it.

Regards

Abhishek