cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection of messages in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Collection of messages in BPM is not working,IP is executing for each Idoc.Actually i have done the sceanrio Idoc to File,Here I am getting multiple IDocs of same type from R3 when run a transaction and i would be generate a single file for all the IDocs.For this i have changed the occurence of Idoc from 1..1 to 1..unbounded and done the mapping betweeen these two. i have done bpm just like as standarad bpm pattern "BpmPatternCollectTime".I mentioned the time as 1 minute.in transformation step i had mentioned interface mapping for 1..1 Idoc to 1..unbounded Idoc and the real mapping conditions of this sceanrio is carried out after the bpm. The Idoc's are generating from R3 with the time diffrence of 3 secs.So it should generating a single file what ever the no.of idocs populating within a minute.

In monitoring it showning for bpm, its trigerring for each incoming Idoc and procesing successfully.

For Ex: Two idocs are coming from R3 then BPM triggers twice

What could be the possible reasons for this or i have done any thing wrong.

Any ideas.., Thanks in advance

Cheers

Tiger Woods.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done the Idoc collection as per Stefan's weblog "/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm its generating a one file per each Idoc.What is the problem with this approach.Any clues on this.Under comments section of this Blog the same thing was written by Bhavesh.can any body guide me where i can get the Updated blog of the same

Cheers

Tiger Woods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just like the satndared bpm "BpmPatternCollectTime".The steps i have used

Block Step within Block one Deadline & Exception branches.In Deadline branch one control step i have mentioned Exception as "TimeOut".

And Loop,within loop step one receive step,one container step.After block step transformation & send step.In send step sends the message which is containg the no.of IDocs data.

Cheers

Tiger Woods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

it is similar to the above link 2034 , correct it accordingly , in the transfermation and send steps, check..

Regards

Chilla

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give us the step types in the BPM.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try to Use Idoc packaging. also see the below links

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm - Collection of IDoc to Single File

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm - collecting IDocs without BPM

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters - IDoc to File

Regards

Chilla