cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personas 2.0 VA41 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having a strange problem that I'm not able to figure out. This is regarding transaction VA41. With Personas, I'm trying to make the Item overview screen of VA41 more user friendly by merging tabs, hiding unwanted fields etc. So far, I have been able to hide the following tabs: Account assignment, order data, status, structure, additional data A and additional data B. This is what my VA41 item detail tabs look like:

But now, no matter where I click, the screen keeps jumping to the conditions tab. And I understand that it's probably because of some required field or missing condition. But even when I maintain these required fields in the conditions tab, it just keeps wiping them off and gets stuck on the conditions tab. When I maintain the required values for all the conditions, I get this warning message:

But when I hit enter to accept the warning and continue, all the values that I entered get wiped out in the conditions. So now I'm stuck on this tab!

This does not happen in the Basic View of the Personas transaction or in the SAP GUI. I still get the warning. But when I hit enter, the system keeps the values that I just maintained and lets me move on. So it's something specific to my flavor. I double checked to see that there were no other required fields on the other tabs and also checked that I was able to move freely between all the tabs before hiding them.

I also maintained the screen id overwrite roles like the VA01 transaction since they are similar. But still no luck.

Is there anything else that needs to be done for transactions like VA01 and VA41?

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188001
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Paste your script here