cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Risk Terminator (SU01) - NetWeaver 740

Former Member
0 Kudos

Help!

We have implemented GRC Risk Terminator successfully on GRC 10.1 (SP08) for both role generation (in our development systems) and role assignment (SU01, SU10, PFCG).  Everything works great in two of our systems (that are on NetWeaver 701) but does not work on our other two systems for role to user assignment (on NetWeaver 740).  Has anyone else ran into this?  On our NetWeaver 740 systems we are using plug in adapter GRCPINW V1100_731.  What makes even less sense is that risk terminator is working in our NetWeaver 740 systems with transaction PFCG for both role generation and role assignment, just not for role assignment using SU01, SU10.  Has anyone else dealt with this?  We believe this is a program issue with SAP but wanted to check here first.

Thank for any thoughts/help!

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ryan,

were you able to find a solution? Did you raise an OSS?

I am a bit wondering why this happens... the first idea that came into my mind was the user exits which might not be changed accordingly. Did you check that? Do they exist and are they activated? Did you get dumps or errors in ST22 / SLG1 in your satelitte or GRC system?

Keep me posted.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're raising an issue with SAP.  This does not cause any short dumps/auth errors, and we've spent hours with our ABAP team trying to debug with no luck.  I'll keep the thread updated with what comes of our OSS message.