cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SAP GUI for HTML - Splashscreen always loading

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kamal,

Can you suggest how your problem get solved? As I am facuing the same issue and screen is hang state when I am opening the transaction iview.

BR,

Shobhit Taggar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guyz,

Thanks for replying back. I issue got solved by restarting the ICM. The Basis team has restarted the ICM.

Actually we have change the Webgui configuration parameters in SICF and after this the problem start coming that once we click the transaction iview from portal, the webgui splashscreen comes on the screen and it hangs...

It was not opening the application. But now once the ICM has been restarted the application is working fine. Thanks Again

BR,

Shobhit Taggar

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shobit,

if you wish to hide the Splashcreen as you are calling the WEBGUI service as a transaction iView.

You can see the parameter "~nosplash"

via the URL or in the 'GUI Configuration' section in SICF.

See the note

1236062 - SAP GUI for HTML: Parameter ~nosplash

if the parameter should not work - then make sure you have the correction of note

1475285 - SAP GUI for HTML: Parameters such as ~nosplash are ignored

Regards,

Oisin

Add note links Message was edited by: Oisin ONidh

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Shobhit,

Could you please clarify about the kernel version/patch level used in the ECC/ERP system? And the SAP_BASIS version/SP level?

What if you test the WEBGUI service directly in ECC? Does it work? Can you execute the transaction code normally?

Thanks,

Cris

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shobhit,

Can you explain what the issue that you face is?

Is the ITS/WebGUI Splashscreen constantly loading when you call a transaction iView?

Can you attach a screenshot?

Can you outline your backend system details from were the WEBGUI is been called from?

SAP_BASIS and Kernel details.

Regards,

Oisin

ITS SCN Moderator

This is a Branched thread. Previous thread was last updated over 5 years ago.