cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 6906 after upgrade Attribute engine index not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After we upgraded our HANA databases to SPS 102.01, we are seeing lots of error messages in the index server alert trace file like "(rc 6906, Attribute engine index not found". I ran the report RSDDB_LOGINDEX_CREATE  as per OSS note 1656582, with the Object type filter = Cube and Infoprovider = <infoprovider name>

But even after that the issue is not resolved.

Has anybody faced this issue and knows what is the resolution?

Thanks,

Arindam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216148
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

We resolved the "Attribute engine index not found" but unloading and reloading the table into the memory. But now we are facing a new error as below when running process chains

Error reading the data of InfoProvider PH......$X

Attribute load failed;exception 6923:#OlapEngine/Parallel/OlapAttributeApi.cpp:49# load failed; $function$=lockAVC; $message$=error in engine->openIndex(*indexId, helper.indexHandle

Error 6,923 has occurred in the BWA/SAP HANA server

Any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Arindam

former_member183326
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arindam,

Would I be correct in saying that you already have an incident open for this under

Incident 926713?

If this has been opened by you could please close this incident and open a new incident? There are two different errors being handled here so this will only lead to confusion. If you open a new incident with the new error as described above

"Error 6,923 has occurred in the BWA/SAP HANA server"

Please notify me of the new incident number. I think this will have to be forward to colleagues in development support.

Thanks,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

The issue has been resolved after we unloaded and reloaded all the concerned tables.

Thanks,

Arindam

Answers (0)