cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC 10.1 SP10 - Risk Analysis Returns Blanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I recently noticed that when I run a risk analysis in the user risk analysis or within an access request for users without violations that no entries are returned. I would expect to see "No Violations" but it simply shows nothing. Its working in our sandbox environment but not development. Entries do appear if there are violations. I've done some research and one SCN post pointed to activating the SAP Netweaver gateway but that is not activated in our sandbox where it is working. I included two screen shots below from the user risk analysis and access request screens.

Has anyone ever encountered this before? Seems strange its working ins sandbox and for users with violations in development but doesn't display "no violations".

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Stacey,

Please follow Kevin's advise, while you run the analysis select : show all objects checkbox.

For this to be considered in your ARM, I think you will be required to setup configuration parameter 1036 (Show All Objects in Risk Analysis) to YES.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Priyanka

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add to Priyanka's comment, if you set the Parameter 1036 then this will be active as default all the time.

In AdHoc requests, you can choose to Show All Objects or not. In the access request, I believe that you need to have the parameter set to YES so that is the default as well as the option is not available in Risk Analysis tab on the request as Priyanka noted above.  Just wanted to make sure you were aware of the difference between the 2 reports.

Cheers.

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response. I noticed the parameter was configured to say NO and not YES. And thats why you always start troubleshooting at the config parameters! Thank you!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Stacey

Run your risk analysis report with "Show All Objects" and you will get this message.  I don't beleive that this appears otherwise.

Hope this helps.

Kevin Tucholke

Principal Consultant

SAP America

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Seems to be issue with RFC user authorization

check SLG1 log

Hope the below Note helps

2241518 - Risk Analysis User Level is Coming in Blank

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you generate SOD Rules ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stacey,

I had faced similar situation before. The issue in my case was that I was running for Expired/locked Users and in configuration settings, I had excluded Expired/locked Users.

Check if this is the same in your case too.

Hope this helps .

Regards,

Fazil