cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an error during incompletion check for having more than 999 items in export dec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting an error in export declaration (US) during in-completion check for having more than 999 items in declaration. I have maintained the item aggregation for electronic message and defined the schema for US AES.

Also I could see the items getting aggregated during simulation but on executing the message (processing the declaration), system is giving an error for having more than 999 items in declaration.

Please let me know if you have see this error or if I am missing some config.

Regards,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

From the menu, you can view the aggregation fields.  From that information, and the content of your Declaration, you should be able to work out whether or not the aggregation is working correctly.

I can't see from your screen-shots how many items there are in the Declaration.  Have ANY of them combined together?  If so, then the aggregation is working to some extent.  If not, then most probably you've missed something.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave for your response.

There were 1110 items in my declaration and they were getting aggregated correctly in simulation mode. But on exiting the simulation mode, and on executing the message I get the error for having more than 999 items.

Regards,

Naveen