cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing not working only for 1 particular customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unable to create sales order for a particular customer. It says "Material is not listed and therefore not allowed". Whereas, I've maintained the condition record in VB01 for this customer.

Strange thing is, the system doesn't give us any error message if we use any other customer while creating sales order. Please find attached the screen shots.

Request you to please tell us, if there is anything I'm missing.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have by any chance more than one level on which you can maintain listings - e.g. customer hierarchy, customer number?

If yes, then check what are the settings for the sales document type used in transaction OV04. There is a field that determines which listing should be used in case more than one conditions are found. For value ' ' - the first one applies, for 'A' - the last one, 'B' - at least one, 'C' - both should apply.

Sap note 863767 - FAQ: Listing/exclusion - provides a good explanation on the functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In configuration OV04 for sales document type assigned as A-Determined by last listing. So, if it should be A

means it has to pick the Latest Condition record.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not the latest, the last determined one - depends on the access sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Replying the answer

My Issue is solved

As, per De-bugging analysis There might be inconsistency in Condition record storage or system is not recognizing that customer Condition record

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest you to turn the "Listing Analysis" on before entering the product at the time of order creation, this will give you more clarity on where things are going wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Replying the answer

My Issue is solved

As, per De-bugging analysis There might be inconsistency in Condition record storage or system is not recognizing that customer Condition record