<A> </A>

<B> </B>

</header>

<item>

<a> </a>

<b> </b>

</Record>

I am getting the error -

Exception caught by adapter framework: org.xml.sax.SAXException: XML upto 2 level is accepted for conversion.

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: org.xml.sax.SAXException: XML upto 2 level is accepted for conversion.

Now  I am pretty sure that this only a 2 level XML structure which is supported in fcc...

-- no addHeaderLine is used

-- is there anything like ignoreRecordset fo reciver fcc?

Please help.

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member398373
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Find the below link

Regards

Papireddy

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have aleady seen that,.. My payload is not a deep XML.

Regards,

Vikas

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Just ignore the Record in your FCC configuration like below and then it will work.

Input:

Output:

Regards,

Praveen.

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the input. I tried it and still getting the same error. Is your above screenshot belongs to FILE adapter or SFTP?

For Information of everyone- I have tried the exact parameter and configuration with a file-FCC channel and it worked fine for same payload. But, failed for SFTP. looking for patch update.

regards,

Vikas

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

I used File channel before but the configuration is same for SFTP if you use MessageTransformBean module like below then it will work.

Regards,

Praveen.

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Migration project can't use MessageTransformBean until reach with full reasons why it is behaving different than FCC.

But marking you as helpful for the effort.

regards,

Vikas

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

The reason is FILE and SFTP adapters are using different conversion programs for FCC that is why SFTP adapter's FCC is not working because generally flat file only supports two level structure.

You have two options to solve this

• You can use MessageTransformBean in the mean time.
  • You need to remove the Record node in the mapping step.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try using IgnoreRecordset vikas

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vikas,

Don't you think you have 3 level structure in the xml which you mentioned above including the message type? You can try removing the Record node using Java or xslt

Br,

Manoj

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I was sure that it is a level 2 and saw all FCC examples on SCN, Record is level 1 and then the level 2..

@Raghu - That is what is my next question? Is there a ignoreRecordsetName or ignoreRecordset parameter available for receiver FCC?? if yes can you just tell the parameter name (ignoreRecordsetName or ignoreRecordset).

Regards,

Vikas

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas ,

Can you share the  Screenshot of FCC , even though u take XML-to CSV structural conversion in adapter the parameter xml.recordsetStructure refers to Header,item in your xml but i don't think we have any such parameter to ignore recordsetname in receiver adapter.

Regards,

Manoj