Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with c type PR00 and PR02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am having the issue with c type PR00 and  PR02,issue as follows,

while creating sales order(user), we are getting 2 price condition types PR00 and PR02,

my Analysis:

1) Both conditions are having the same condition class (B-prices) and calculation type ( C- Quantity),

2) But c type PR02 having the acc sequence K005 (Customer/Material Dis).

while creating sales order, PR02 was in active and PR00 is on inactive .

could any one assist me why PR02 only in active mode even though it has the less price amount compare to PR00 ?

Attached the Screenshot form IDES, for your reference,,

Quick response is highly appreciate.

Thanks and Regards,

Chiranjeevi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192506
Participant
0 Kudos

I believe PR02 is maintained with the last access. Could you try ticking the exclusive indicator of PR00 and redetermine the prices.

Regards

Kanishk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanishk,

I did the same thing, repeats  the same issue.

Regards,

Chiranjeevi.

former_member192506
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chiranjeevi,

In a scenario where there are two conditions like PR00 and PR02 system will check for condition record which is more specific.

System has given preference to  PR02  because it is with Customer/Material combination

(More specific)

Where as i guess PR00 is only on material.

For lowest Price to get picked you need to configure condition exclusion concept.

Regards

Kanishk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanishk,

In this issue,Both are having the same combination (Customer/Material combination), c record was maintained for both with combination Customer/Material combination like PR00 900 EUR and PR02 650 EUR, in our sales order we are getting 650 EUR(PR02) only.

Regards,

Chiranjeevi.

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard SAP behavior. You can have only one condition type with condition class as 'B' active on a sales order. The latest entered 'price' condition type will always be taken into consideration thereby rendering the earlier 'price' condition inactive.

Hence in  your case PR02 is active and PR00 is not.

Thanks,
Ravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravin,

thanks for your response, you are right, in standard we can only get PR00 or PR02, but in this issue i entered the latest price for PR00 not for PR02 and again PR02 value is the less than to PR00, so as for the standard we should get the value of PR00 instead of PR02,

Please go through  the attached  screenshot,

Thanks and Regards,

Chiranjeevi,.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Any can help me to Resolve this issue, Why system is getting the value of PR02 ?

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you attach the screenshot of your pricing procedure showing the above condition types?