cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which cube are used for BPMON on MAI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

I'm trying to prepare a migration of my BPMON solution based on old framework to the new framework.

In the old configuration I have created a post-processor function module. This FM prepare a csv file which is consume by an external application.

So can I reuse this FM on the new BPMON infrastructure?

Is the 0SM_BPM cube always use or others cubes are populated with the new BPMON? If yes which cubes are used?

We have created Bex report with several types of KPI.

Is monitoring objects always have a personnal identification like MONID?

Thanks in advance for your answers,

Matthieu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nicolasberthier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Matthieu,

I think that you should raise an incident to SAP for this. I would say that the InfoCube 0SM_BPM is still used as the main BPmon InfoCube, even after the migration (check in RSA1, there are no other InfoCubes for BPmon in there)

From our side, we started a POC on BPmon directly with the new BPmon infrastructure and the data went to 0SM_BPM

Regarding the MONID, according to the following documentation 10. Migration from classic BPMon to BPMon on MAI - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

During migration in general for every monitoring object one MAI managed object is created.

So I am assuming the monitoring object IDs are not the same. Again I would suggest to raise an incident at SAP for this

Thanks,

Nicolas

Answers (0)