cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scroll bars Personas 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again

Why do I get scroll bars within this box, if there is no content (visible or hidden)? How can I get rid of them? This is not really very friendly to the end user to scroll down to the blank content!

Thanks a million

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe one of the hidden objects extends beyond the boundary of the box, either to the right or below? Expand them all, just to be sure. Whenever I've had this problem, I have always found an object causing it. There's never been no reason.

Once it was caused by an object that was near the bottom and that visually didn't extend beyond the bottom of the box, but moving it up got rid of the scroll bar. I never quite understood that. I suspect it is really a bug, but I haven't reported it.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steve, thanks!

Yes Initially I though that there is some object causing this, because that's what I found discussed previously on this forum, but I've double checked the hidden objects - no the space is empty.

And I have to make box ridiculously long (see pictures) to get rid of the vertical scroll bar, I guess it is a bug in the personas which needs to be fixed

For scroll box to disappear I have to make the box overlay the following table, if I make it a little bit smaller the scroll bar appears

Okay I guess there's is nothing I can do at this point...

Thanks anyway for quick replay and have a nice rest of the day!

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds like you need to create an OSS incident and have SAP look at it.

There's no way it thinks the table is inside the group box, is there?

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steve, No I checked - it doesn't think table is inside group box. It just for unknown reason have to be enormously large. It is exactly the same situation with any other group boxes for other transactions I try to customize.

I have never opened a OSS incident - where and how do you do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You open an incident using the "Report an incident" link on support.sap.com. You'll need an "S-user" to do this - if you don't have one, you'll have to ask your local SAP admins. You should probably ask them to talk you through the procedure the first time, anyway.

The component to report the incident against is "BC-PER".

Steve.

Answers (0)