Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lots - gATP Vs ECC Availability

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts,

In the current gATP world. as you all know it is possible to CIF the inspection lots and these stocks can be differentiated with specific ATP categories and within the APO system; it is very much possible to display these inspection lots (as long as the Integration model is setup) irrespective of what your scope of check says.

However, I am kind of lost on this concept with the traditional ECC ATP on how these are accounted during the calculation. For instance, when I manually created an inspection lot via QA01, I don't see the corresponding element via MD04 nor the batch associated with the inspection lot shows the quantity that is being inspected. I assume, it is only during CO09 the scope of check is read and MD04 should show the corresponding MRP elements created at Prod-loc level. Am I missing something very basic ?

Appreciate your comments. By the way - I did setup the QM view in the material master.

Cheers,

Babu Kilari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the inspection type you have setup for your materials?

Does the inspection lot is stock relevant?

Please try to create inspection lot for production order or purchase order.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is 087. I will try to create the inspection lot for Production order and see how it works. Will they be considered as ATP elements in ECC Availability Checking module ?

Appreciate your inputs.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

Review OSS KBA 1649698

Best Regards,

DB49

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to execute the end-to-end steps with Process Order (converted from Planned order) and also with an STO (of course GRed at receiving location ) and I could see the desired results. Thanks for all your help.

Closing the thread.

Cheers,

Babu Kilari

Answers (0)