Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax not redetermined in invoice F2 during intercompany billing

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

During invoicing, tax is not redetermined . so issue with account posting.

i am using CTXJ ctype for tax.jurisdtiction code for which access seq  UTX1 is attached.

other c.type UTXJ is there for which same access seq is attached .

In Invoicing CTXJ along with JRC2 ie.HST /PST is used. when i try to change tax classsifcn to 2.error is coming

For tax category UTXJ classification 2 is not defined

Message no. VF089

UTXJ is not in pic .still it is showing. checked in OVK3 , 2 is maintained for CTXJ.

Please assist

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

we have checked.there was change in address of company code. so issue arised.

thanks for help.closing ticket

Br

Sachin

former_member192506
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Please go to the Pricing procedure and check if Condition UTXJ is assigned there or not. If it is there then i belive it got copied my mistake while creating a new procedure.

Also check the TAX classification maintained in SH of customer master and Material

Regards

Kanishk

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kanishk

i have checked. now though c.record is there it is not picking at sales order level too

Pls suggest

Br,

Sachin

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

its export scenario..goods from US to Canada..In sales order , there is some issue with Country .it is trying to fetch US instead of CA . how can i find from where this country is fetching in analysis.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Ship To address.  Also check the change log of that Ship To via XD04 or VD04. 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member192506
Participant
0 Kudos

In standard SAP, system will determine the nature of the taxes whether it is a domestic tax or export tax on the basis of the country of plant from where goods will be shipped (Source) and the the country of the Ship to party , where goods will be delivered (Destination) .

Now if Country of Plant and Ship to is same, system will determine domestic taxes as goods are not moving out from the country.

and if country of Plant and Ship to are different, system will determine export taxes as goods are moving out from the country.

Br

Kanishk