cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter-company billing involving 2 plants

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just received a new requirement from the business as part of our migration Project.

They have requested an inter-Company solution which involves 2 plants, the process today works like this

1- Sales organization XXX sends an inter-Company sales order to a virtual plant called YYY due to legal constraints, plant YYY belongs to the same sales organization XXX

2- Plant YYY now creates Another sales document to plant ZZZ from sales organization ZZZ, this is where the real inter-Company sales takes Place,

Plant ZZZ delivers goods to sales organization XXX end customer

3- sales organization XXX sends billing document to its end customer

4- Plant ZZZ sends inter-Company billing to virtual plant YYY

5- In this process we will have to create 2 sales orders, 1 original to the virtual plant, Another sales document to the real plant, the 2nd sales order should automatically create a PO to the vendor ( the real plant)

6- Goods receipts should be performed and goods issue in the sales document to the end customer

How can this scenario be realized in SAP

Many Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

As per my understanding you need to follow the process as below.

Plant XXX to YYY you need to follow Intra Company STO.

Plant ZZZ to XXX: follow Inter company sales process.

If you ask further information kindly let me know I can explain

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for your response, please can you explain further the E2E process of your flow chart

Many Thanks

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

As per my understanding we can map requirement through PO - SO process + Intercompany Process.

combining these two process we can map your requirement.

PO-SO process very close to Intra Company STO as below.

Here Plant XXX is receiving Plant & Plant YYY is supplying plant but instead of delivery the goods from Plant YYY is pass it to Plant ZZZ which belong to different company code.

1. User will place the PO with receiving Plant XXX and put supplying plant YYY as a vendor in this PO.

2. once PO will be save an IDoc will triggered.

3. This IDoc will send to Supplying Plant YYY and will create there a Sales Order.

4. Receiving plant XXX (in PO) will become here Customer and Supplying plant YYY (vendor in PO) will become here Delivering plant.

5. Now Plant YYY does not have stock so user will change the Plant from YYY to ZZZ this plant ZZZ belong to different company code so from here inter company sales process start.

6. Plant ZZZ will directly deliver the goods to plant XXX.

7. As we know Plant XXX and Plant YYY both belong to company code XXX so plant ZZZ will send the invoice to Plant YYY means company code XXX.

I hope above explanation will give you bit idea. if you are still not clear kindly let me know I can explain with configuration as well.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma