cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cawe create XSD in SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

My question is can we create xsd in sap pi?

if yes how?

if we cant, is there any tool which can convert wsdl to xsd? if yes which tool and how?

XML spy can work how?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys. I have got the required info from the info you have provided.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much guys

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sherwin,

If you answer has been answered please close the thread:

In this way you can help more people in the future with your same doubt

Regards.

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sherwin,

If you have a wsdl, you can add the same as external Definition. Then import necessary operation in mapping. Generally we do not create new data type/xsd.

Regards

Anupam

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sherwin,

My question is can we create xsd in sap pi?

No you can´t do it directly. You should create the data types and message type manually and from message type you will have a tab with the XSD.

if we cant, is there any tool which can convert wsdl to xsd? if yes which tool and how?

You can use the free tool SOAPui tool for this purpose. (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23238785/how-to-generate-xsd-from-wsdl)

XML spy can work how?

I used the XMLSPY for create XSD from XML example, but i haven't so clear that it will work for wsdl. On the other hand i advice you to use free tools to work with XMLs like EditiX.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Sherwin,

To my knowledge, the PI does not generate XSD. You need to create a structure data type it.

The XML Spy can generate XMLs through XSDs, and through WSDL, you can get the request formats for each service.

I hope to have helped him.

Regards,

Diego Castro