Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSS not working after CUA implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented CUA in GRC system. PSS was working fine before implementation of CUA. We have connected 10 systems to CUA. PSS was working till 9 systems are connected. Suddenly it stopped working after all the systems connected. We are getting message 'User XXXXXXX doesnot exist in SAP system'.

We have maintained CUA setting in SPRO also. Implemented not 1999827 in all the child systems.

Your help on this greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Venu

9 REPLIES 9

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Check this discussion

User provisioning failure in GRC AC 10.1 (CUA i... | SCN

Regards,

Artem

0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Thanks for the reply. My scenario is different.

And also we removed one particular from CUA, PSS is working. The issue seems to be with that system connecting to CUA.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Venu

0 Kudos

Wow, Venu, seems that you have faced with similar problem that I had.

So, you have mixed landscape with both systems in CUA and not in CUA.

If so, please share your settings in SPRO - Access Control - User Provisioning - Maintain CUA Settings.

Also provide me with the information regarding your system landscape in a few words. For exapmle, systems DEV, QAS, PRD are in CUA, TST is not in CUA.

Regards,

Artem

0 Kudos

Artem, we have all the systems from landscape  in CUA. We just removed one system temporarily from CUA to bypass PSS problem. We will connect it back once the issue is solved.

0 Kudos

Venu, please share your settings in SPRO - Access Control - User Provisioning - Maintain CUA Settings.

Regards,

Artem

0 Kudos

Artem,

CUA Global System ->  give target connector of your CUA system (this will be the only connector available for selection) and tick the 'Active' check box

CUA Model Distribution -> Target Connector is your CUA system and select child systems under CUA-Child. You will get list of connected child systems configured for CUA when you click F4.

Thanks

Venu

0 Kudos

Venu,

Have you made mentioned recommendations?

CUA Global System ->  give target connector of your CUA system (this will be the only connector available for selection) and tick the 'Active' check box

CUA Model Distribution -> Target Connector is your CUA system and select child systems under CUA-Child. You will get list of connected child systems configured for CUA when you click F4.

Here is my:

For my scenario I didn't tick 'Active' for CUA.

Could you provide your screenshots?

BTW, Have you tried to create new user and add roles for existing user after inclusion in CUA?

Also check setting in SCUM, they should be local OR global for many parameters.

Regards,

Artem

0 Kudos

Artem,

Everything was configured.

Think you haven't got my issue. My CUA was working fine and suddenly it stopped working. There seems problem with one system. PSS and CUA settings some where seems mismatching.

Venu

0 Kudos

Venu, please provide me with the screenshots I asked earlier.

You wrote:

We have connected 10 systems to CUA. PSS was working till 9 systems are connected. Suddenly it stopped working after all the systems connected. We are getting message 'User XXXXXXX doesnot exist in SAP system'.

Did it stop working for all system after inclusion the problem one, or in the problem system only?

Artem