cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One question about classify product with worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have one question regarding classify product with worklist which you may help clarify.

In our company, we have customs legal regulation:ATLAS which has 2 different HTS numbering scheme: HTSDE and HTSEU as screen copy 1 below.

Now user want to maintain HTS number for product by tcode:/SAPSLL/PR_CLWB_CUS(Classify product by worklist), on the selection screen, user select "101 tariff code numbers" for numbering scheme type field and click "execute" button as screen copy 2, but on the classification screen, HTSDE is always selected as default numbering scheme as screen copy 3.

May I know who user can select HTSEU for classification?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Jack, are you sure both HTSEU and HTSDEE are active for the users? I think when you assign it to the same legal reg ATLAS as in your case, only one can be active which will be HTSDEE.

From your S1 screenshot, I can see both HTSEU and HTSDEE are export related schemes and they should be tied to 102 numbering type, the reason it defaults HTSDEE  is for each legal regulation, only one set (export and import) of numbering schemes can be active which in this case happens to be HTSDEE for exports. This control resides in /SAPSLL/TLEGSU.

Hope it helps!

-Shrini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Shrini:

Thanks for your reply. Yes, in our company both HTSEU and HTSDEE are active for ATLAS. As you said, there is only one active numbering scheme for each legal regulaton so user can only mass maintain HTSDEE for Atlas in our case.

We found one workaround solution to solve this issue. As HTSEU is also assigned to other EU legal regulation like CUSDK, user can select legal regulation CUSDK to maintain HTSEU numbering scheme for product while doing mass classification then HTSEU numbering scheme will be automatically determined by SAP

Thanks

Answers (0)