cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUATATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

when i am creating the quatation system shoud pick price for material automatically, But my case when i am creating the quatation in quatation conditions it is not showing any price and discount any one can give me suggition plz this is urjent.

thanks in advance for your help and support

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when u r creating the quotation ,it will automatically picks the price but it wouldn't be displayed on overview screen. to see the price you need to dbl click on material and click on CONDITIONS tab page.there you can find all there applied conditions records and total price for that material. for this you need to maintain MAIN ITEM PRICE in CONDITION RECORDS (VK11) and discounts you should go to SCALES only after SELECTing that particular MATERIAL.

hope this answers to ur question , if not make ur question more clear

bye

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check whether pricing procedure determination is done or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS ALL,

I Got it , Thank you people very much .What is the mistake is in quotation item ihave not marked that this item is relavent for price . Now i have done it i got it.

THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT AND HELP,

SUMA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Suma,

please reward the points to the appropriate answers, it motivates the guys answering and sharing their valuable time in spending on our/your query.

hope u ll support the spirit of community by spending few mts to reward.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Quotation Item Cat is relavant for pricing. By chance, check the item category picked in quotation and check in VOV7 whether it is marked for pricing or not. if yes, check whether the condition record has been maintained(vk12) if not, plz maintian the condition record and try creating the quotation again.plz revert back if not solved.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activate Quotation item category relevant for pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check Item Category AFN for quotation Is it relevent for pricing or not and check procing procedure

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether pricing procedure determination for quotation is maintained or not,check whether condition records r maintained or not, finally check the item category is maintained as relevent for pricing or not, and check customer pricing procedure in customer master is maintained or not, or go to the conditions tab page in ur quotation and press the analysis tab page it shows the condition type which r accessed and not accessed and shows the reason, i hope it helps u.

withregards,

kirankumar vemula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plz check the condition records for that particular condition types

check in VK11

IF NOT HELPS GIV ME CLEAR QUESTION

Rama