cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Universe Query Panel extension doesn't install.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extension Manager indicates the SAP Universe Query Panel installs correctly but the option to add a new dataset from a Universe Query isn't available.  Using Lumira Desktop 1.29.3.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Carole - on your second screen shot, scroll down and you should see it - it shows up after SQL on Hadoop:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy, I added another screen shot - there is nothing after Hadoop

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more question - could you go to File > Extensions

Your first screen looks like it still needs to be installed:

The down arrow indicates you still need to install it.

Otherwise it should look like my screen:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tammy, that's my problem I guess.  I'm downloading it, it says I've sucessesfully installed the extenstion but it's not actually installing.  I've done this about 10 times now and I don't know what I could be doing differently to get it to install

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carole,

Could you try uninstalling Lumira, and then reinstalling OR trying a fresh install on a new machine?

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carole - also please see this SAP KBA too: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2200490

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy, I uninstalled/reinstalled before posting this question.  It's my company issued machine so I'm not going to be able to try a new machine. My coworkers are able to install the extension, I'm the only one experiencing this issue.  Any tips on making sure everything is deleted of previous version on uninstall?  I could try that again.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carole - my last suggestion is to follow the steps in the KBA : http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2200490

Are there any differences between your machine and your co-workers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy for your time and your suggestions.