cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nota fiscal does not have delivery details because of billing plan configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a sales process in Brazil where I am using an item category with billing plan (because of some advance payment that is required before sending the product to the customer).

In this case, I created the item category with billing relevance I (Order - relevant billing - billing plan) - This is the only option with billing plan that we have. I also inserted a billing plan type on it.

The process works fine with the following process:

1.) Generated order>down payment invoice

2.) Payment confirmed

3.) Create the delivery with reference to the order (inserting data as license plate/number of packages/updated weight)

4.) Generated the invoice with reference to the order.

After that, the nota fiscal is generated and approved by SEFAZ. The problem is that, once the invoice was created with reference to the order, the data updated on the delivery is not populated to the invoice/nota fiscal.

Do you know how to solve this problem? I there a way to have the invoice created with reference to the delivery (even if it is a case with billing plan).

Many Thanks

Norberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know anything about Nota fiscal, but in general in the order-related billing scenario the delivery is not referenced anywhere in the invoice.

If in your case delivery is created before the invoice then you might be able to add some code in a user exit and put the delivery number in some field in the invoice (might need a custom field for that). But it also might be tricky finding the delivery for the specific billing plan item. I really wish SAP had more robust functionality for the billing plans, it seems very limited unfortunately.