SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for Process Open items in FPE1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I was looking for the BAPI to process the open items like we do in FPE1.

So far I found FKK_CREATE_DOC_AND_CLEAR and it works.

However, this FM is not released by SAP.

Wondering if this is used by you guys and is it could be use.

Or is there any better FM or BAPI.

Thanks,

Sachin

6 REPLIES 6

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

In my experience, even I have used the same way of calling the FM you mentioned.

However, if you want to use BAPI, you can use BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE. And after this function call, use BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT. And then you can call BAPI_CTRACCONTRACCOUNT_CLR to clear the new document with open item.

I would also want to know if there is any better way of doing it.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Thanks. The problem with using 2 of these BAPIs separately is it creates 2 documents. One posting and other account maintainence.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

'FM, FKK_CREATE_DOC_AND_CLEAR is not released by SAP'- I am unable to understand what you try to mean by this statement.

Apart from the BAPIs mentioned in the above post, there is another FM, FKK_CREATE_DOC_MASS_AND_CLEAR, which you can use.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

I meant the below attribute.

If you see the BAPIs or other FMs, it has a release date.

I am not sure how significant it is because FPE1 internally uses the same below FM.

My purpose is solved by using this FM but wanted to seek opinion from broader audience if they have had any issues with using such FM.

Thanks,

Sachin

0 Kudos

When a function is not released, then you have no guarantee/expectation of the behavior remaining the same.  SAP can change/remove it and you are out of luck.  You cannot get support for issues using an unreleased function in your custom code.  BAPI/business objects are supported for customer use.

Erol_CAGLAR
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

you should use below functions.

BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE

BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_GOI1

BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CLR

Best regards,

Erol ÇAĞLAR