cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project long text copied to new projects?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We just went through EP7 and EP3 Upgrade and now when users create a project one line of text from a previous project is copied over on each project.

We don't use templates to create but it almost looks as if there is one.

I've looked through configuration and now I'm on to programs so any help narrowing this down will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following OSS note was applied and the issue was corrected:

Note #2003238

Hope this helps if anyone comes across this.

DaveS4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debbie,

Not sure what is the question, however if you copy project1 to project2 all attributes, including the

description, text etc are copied to the latter. That's why the copy function exists.

regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave,

Thanks for answering but the projects are not being copied (copy function not being used).  It's happening on any project created through CJ20N or from IMA11 appropriation request a single line of text is showing up on each project.

This has not happened before but we just went through enhancement/upgrades over the weekend and this showed up on the next business day.

Again thanks for answering back.

DaveS4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Then it looks like a bug to me, please check with existing OSS notes for CJ20N / IMA11, if not you need to send them a message.

Regards,

Dave

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What does the text say? 

Do you have any Standard PS Texts entered in the system and, if so, are they entered in the Project Profile?