SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA FINDER: FIND PREMISE

former_member222701
Participant
0 Kudos

This past Sunday we implemented the 2015 Support packs. Monday we noticed that when we are searching for a premise this disappears (before it would take us to CIC0 displaying all the information about the premise entered. See attachment...

Please let me know how can we solve this ...

Thanks,

Valentina Solorzano

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member222701
Participant
0 Kudos

Our issue had to do with our GUI.  Within the SAP GUI options on the Interaction design folder the radio button on the visualization 2 file was on the wrong display.  I changed it to "Do not show Enhanced Search" and this fixed our issue.

Thanks for your time..

Valentina Solorzano

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

daniel_mccollum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Might need to expand on your question with a little more detail...

0 Kudos

Good morning, we work with ERP ECC-6.0, usually we use transaction CIC0 as our main screen of navigation.  when searching for a premise we go through CIC0>click the yellow arrow>click on the technical data tab>enter premise number and hit enter.  This will give us all the information for that specific premise. This was the process before support packs were implemented, now after support packs we go through the same process but this time after we enter the premise number it stays on the same screen, we get the hour glass and then the premise number disappears.  We can search by any other object within the same screen but not by premise number.

0 Kudos

Hi Valentina,

I think you should look at the KBA (SAP Note) 1962890.

So in here, SAP has introduced a parameter maxrows, in the FM ISU_FINDER, with default values as 100..

I dont know whether the issue that you are facing is because of this or not, but its worth looking at it.

Thanks,

Amlan

former_member222701
Participant
0 Kudos

Our issue had to do with our GUI.  Within the SAP GUI options on the Interaction design folder the radio button on the visualization 2 file was on the wrong display.  I changed it to "Do not show Enhanced Search" and this fixed our issue.

Thanks for your time..

Valentina Solorzano