Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirment Number field LQUA.BENUM is NOT coping in WM quant data

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

Hoping you are doing well!

Our Process is :

1. Create & Release Purchase order  ( ME21n, ME29n)

2. Movement type 101 posting, via MIGO.

Resultant , a Quant is created into WM System in Storage type 902. But Requirement Type field LQUA.BETYP like "B" and

Requirement Number field LQUA.BENUM Like "Purchase Order Number" is not being coping in.

What is the reason?

Configuration is as follow

Movement type

Requirement Type:

Interfaces MM-IM to LE-WM

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards!

Adnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it getting populated after the second step (bring the stock into WM level with T.O. into non-interim bin)?

0 Kudos

Hello Jacob

its not getting populated even after transferring from 902 to non-interim storage type\bin.

Any idea?

thanks & best regards

Adnan

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please share the process steps which you are following also the screenshot of the header of the Transfer order after the TO Creation steps which you followed

0 Kudos

Process Steps are :

1. Create & Release Purchase order  (ME21n, ME29n)

2. Movement type 101 posting, via MIGO.

Resultant , a Quant is created into WM System in Storage type 902.

But Requirement Type field LQUA.BETYP like "B" and Requirement Number field LQUA.BENUM Like "Purchase Order Number" is not populating .

Question : when this field should be populated ? 

On Quant creation in 902   OR 

After creating the Putaway TO WM movement type 101 ?

if this is after creating putaway TO, then Can we  populate this field before creating Putaway TO. ?

I have just noticed, After i created a putaway TO , this field is populated in quant LQUA.BENUM in interiem storage type 902.

further , we have also configured the system to do not create a Transfer Requirement  ( you can see the above configuration). 

TO Header data , movement type 101. via LT01.  Requirement number was filled manually in LT01 screen.  After creating TO , it also updated the remaining quant data in 902. like fields populated

Requirement Type field LQUA.BETYP like "B" and Requirement Number field LQUA.BENUM

thanks!

0 Kudos

Hello Jacob

YES, this is  getting populated after the second step (bring the stock into WM level with T.O. into non-interim bin)

Can we populate it before creating TO ?

Thanks!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am bit confused with this screenshot and what you mentioned.

Why do you need to do a LT01 with a 101 movement? Why is there no TR? Why is there no material document? How can you expect to get MSEG-EBELN number into quant if you do not even have a reference to the material document?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your resultant observation is not correct, Quant gets created only upon putaway TO creation  and not upon MIGO, Upon MIGO System create Material documents which internally creates TR and once you will create TO against material document (LT06) or against TR(LT04) system creates entry for 902

Please rerun the scenario and upon MIGO check the stock using T-CODE  LX02 you will not find any entry for 902

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your resultant observation is not correct, Quant gets created only upon putaway TO creation  and not upon MIGO, Upon MIGO System create Material documents which internally creates TR and once you will create TO against material document (LT06) or against TR(LT04) system creates entry for 902

Please rerun the scenario and upon MIGO check the stock using T-CODE  LX02 you will find one entry for 902 but that won't be having any detail as this is intermediate location, once you will create putaway TO from 902 to physical bin then only in the TO header you will find the detail of requirement type / requirement number

One more observations you mention that you use LT01 to create TO for movement type 101 however your setting for movement type 101 says "Manual TO creation is not allowed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

I would not expect those fields to be populated until the stock is moved from interim bin and actually added to the WM inventory. I am sure it is possible to populate it before that with help of ABAPer (almost anything is possible through customization) but I have to question the business requirement.

You mention using LT01 and there is a lot of manual data entry that could be avoided during the goods receipt process if you use a T.R. and LT06 rather than LT01.

Is this in production system or test system?

If this is in test system I would offer the advise to take another look at the goods receipt process you are going to implement because (not knowing your clients requirements) I see room for improvement.

Also I have to ask what value is there to seeing those details when the stock is still in 902?

902 storage type is an interim storage type, it's not meant for long term storage, it's only there as part of the GR process flow. In my opinion the receipt is posted and the stock is moved as part of the process flow, looking at the inventory in 902 before moving it into WM is not part of the process flow.

MIGO- post GR  /nlt06- palletization and putaway

I have not worked on any project where MIGO was used for 101 and the follow up step to move it into WM was not done immediately after posting GR. (keep in mind I am referring to MIGO goods receipt and not inbound delivery GR).

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Customizing looks okay.

Are you missing the BENUM for an older quant, or can you repeat this in a new test ?

0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen

In older quants , BENUM is present, but in new quants it is missing .

Any idea ?

Thanks & Best Regards