SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message WV 106 in Tx VKP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am getting this error message when I execute VKP5, even though it does not stop you to continue with the price determination , I dont really clearly understand the message  and I need to know how to fix it.

SAP Documentation for message 106 within message class WV

CAUSE

In sales price calculation maintenance you have changed fields in such a way that the system is no longer able to calculate the sales price (or the retail price in the second pricing step). You cannot, for example, change the margin and the actual markup simultaneously in a sales price calculation, as these two entries can have a conflicting effect on the way the sales price is calculated.

Thanks in advance.

Berta

2 REPLIES 2

andras_strobl
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Berta,

This error message is raised by system, if one of the following cases does occur:

1) Suppliers currency has been changed (except, if the external currency has priority)

2) Purchasing price-Netto/Netto has been changed (except, if Purchase price determination type = D)

3) Two changes have been performed at once (w/o pressing enter) regarding the sales price

4) Parallel changes in sales price and Sales price determination sequence (or sales currency)

5) Changed together the Sales price determination sequence, sales currency and the Parallel price

So far, these might be the reason for this.

If you have authorization to debug the process, put breakpoint on include LWVK1FEX and lines 240, 297, 417. The root cause will be clear then.

Best regards,

Andras

0 Kudos

Thanks. I will ask to debug the process to find root cause and I will get back to you to let you know.