Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while viewing the Data

former_member196240
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I am running into issues while viewing the data in the table. This issues occurs only for one specific SQL database connection. I can see data for the tables that are from other SQL databases connections.

Appreciate your thoughts on the below screen. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you check what version of SQL server you are reading and what version of client tools you have on your machine ?

will you be able to view data in data services for the same SQL connection ?

Thanks

former_member196240
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Surya.

The SQL version is 2012 and i am not certain on the client tools version. Since am using Information Steward via launchpad.  Need to check with BASIS team as what version they have installed on the server system.

But the issue appears to be fixed. The BASIS team has restarted the Information Steward services and now am able to view the data in the tables.

Still I dont have an educated opinion for this issue. If you can give me some of the fixes to address this issue then that would be great.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i had this problem when SQL server connection is 2012 and i have client tools 2008 on my machine.

looks like your view data information steward service might not be running. you can check with basis if there is any service that was not running before restart.

Thanks