Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in FFID with GRC 10.1

pgangadharappa
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting Receiver does not exist in the system when tried to logon to ECC with FFID. FF controller already has a valid email ID assigned in SU01 as mentioned in SAP Note 2103053.

Please suggest me if there is anything else needs to be maintained for controller ID.

Thanks,

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pooja,

Perform the manual steps from below Note and try

1881346 - Improper message for missing EAM controller email ID

Regards

Baithi

pgangadharappa
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your reply but the note seems to be just modification of the message to be displayed and not a solution on how to resolve error I am getting.

Thanks,

Pooja

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pooja,

Similar issue discussed in below threads,it is text message correction

Receiver does not exist in the system | SCN

Regards

Baithi

pgangadharappa
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

Both discussions mention about having a valid email ID for controller in user master record. I have maintained the same in SU01 for FF controller ID but issue still remains the same.

Thanks,

Pooja

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Pooja:

Not to be too elementary....

1. Is this Centralized or Decentralized use of EAM?

2. Does the controller exist in the target system with a valid email address?

Hope this helps.;

Kevin

pgangadharappa
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

It is centralised as we are trying to login from our GRC system to ECC using EAM.

Controller ID does not exist in Target but we have DEV systems which are working fine and ID does not exist in ECC DEV system.

Thanks,

Pooja

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Pooja:

Are you using WF-BATCH for your email processor?  Is there an email address on that account in GRC?

K

pgangadharappa
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Yes we have WF-BATCH as email processor but no email ID is present in SU01. We do not have an email address in SU01 in our DEV system too where there is no issues.

Thanks,

Pooja

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Pooja:

Review Note 1996368.  Your email processor that is in Parameter 1113 must have an email address.  It does not have to be valid.  I have used Do.Not.Reply@company.com before and it has worked.

Not sure why you are not having issues in your DEV environment, but this is a requirement.

Thanks. Kevin

pgangadharappa
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. We redid all connector settings in SPRO from scratch in GRC and ran sync jobs. Unassigned the contoller and reassigned it back to FFID. Issue was solved.

Thanks,

Pooja