cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Documents were consolidated into a single Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Generate billing document against one shipment document which would have multiple deliveries(Customer requested shipment document wise billing instead of delivery).

The reason is we sometimes have multiple shipment documents for the same customer on the same day is because the volume of product is such that we need to ship it in more than one container.

Need help.

thanks.

Br/Sreenivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Trx VTFL use appropriate condition in 'Data VBRK/VBRP' to split invoice.

Check also this link Copying control - Billing - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Michael,

thanks for the reply

above answer not suits, my requirement is shipment against Invoice. as per SAP standards Invoice will create with reference sales order/delivery.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, there is no such process as "shipment-related invoice". Invoices can only be created from the orders or deliveries.You'd need a custom program for this to read the deliveries from shipment and "feed" them to the billing program. Or if you just need to group invoices by shipment then you can do that with the custom output program.

Either way this is not a standard process in "plain vanilla" SAP. Not sure if this is covered in Transportation Management module or some third party solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

Please can suggest how i can reach below requirement?

Current result :

Delivery Document

Shipment Document

Billing Document

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

Billing will happen in Batch job(VF04) and moreover payer and creation of billing date same because of that it will combine all deliveries creating a single invoice.

Expected result :

The idea is that Shipment document XXXXXXXX (containing three deliveries) had to get one billing document and shipment document XXXXXXX (containing one delivery) would get a separate billing document if run in Batch Job.

Delivery Document

Shipment Document

Billing Document

XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXX

Billing document

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

Billing document

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Can you share screenshot of your current copying control for both Header and Item from TCode VTFL?

As rightly commented by Jelena that it is not standard behaviour to consolidate/collective Invoicing based on shipping doc. Moreover, to achieve this requirement, you have to go for enhancement.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have attached copy control of header and item tcode VTFL, please find below.

can you please share enhancement details to fulfill requirement.

thanks..

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Routine 602 is custom routine. You need to look through the code to understand the logic or ask for FS for the same.

Moreover,you have to give the logic(Business) for the code ABAPer to build the code for your requirement.

Thanks, JP