cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do after Certification, if you are a fresher

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

The question might have given you a short idea about me. Yes, I am SAP Certified Application Associate for HANA Implementation and a "Fresher". The fresher word is intentionally quoted because whenever I am applying for a job role I am shortlisted immediately for being SAP Certified and immediately rejected for being fresher.

This is complete injustice happening with candidates like me who are struggling so hard to earn a job and here recruiters are asking for experience from freshers.

My Situation: Shortlisted in xyz company for being SAP Certified, received call from the firm for a face-to-face interview, went for the interview, appearing for technical round, technical interviewer asks my experience, I tell everything about myself in very expressive way, interviewer responds we are hiring only experienced professionals no vacancy for freshers, thank you for applying.

Conclusion: If the firm looking for experienced candidates only then why they invite for the interview at the very first. So much of travel, time and money spend. In the end only frustration is increased more.

Every recruiter asks for end-to-end implementation of at least 2 systems, I always dare to ask them that if you do not recruit me how will I be able to perform end-to-end implementation of at least 2 systems. The typical response I receive is  "This job requirement is received to us from higher end and we need to fulfill it with all requirements matching to the need".

My question to all, What should be my probable step in this situation? I am trying keep myself updated with all the latest changes happening around like SAP Activate with S/4 HANA, Fiori HTML UI5 and other relevant terms.

Please guide me to get a job to learn more!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rindia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ishan,

I understand your situation. First of all congratulations for being certified. Being a fresher you need to keep on applying to different companies.

For a country like India, what you can do is, register in websites like freshersworld, naukri, etc

When you get shortlisted for written test, in the interview you can showcase your HANA skills which will really fetch you.

There is a chance that you can get shortlisted based on HANA skills alone.

Mean while keep on trying, trying, trying!!!!!!!!

Wish you all the best.

Regards

Raj