cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto clearing not happening for accounting docs while cancelling invoice in vf11

former_member216910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, I am facing one complex situation wherein when I am cancelling an invoice by vf11 , the auto clearing of accounting documents is not happening. I have already explored similar discussions in scn , so please give fresh and relevant inputs. https://scn.sap.com/thread/1908778 and other such discussions are already refered. Thanks in advance. Regards Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try T code FB08

Rergards,

ARNAB

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Logically, system should not allow reversal of billing doc with cleared accounting doc. Ideally, you have to reverse cleared accounting doc first before the reversal of the billing doc. Although, it is SAP Standard behaviour to allow reversal of billing doc with cleared accounting doc. And this behaviour can be controlled.

Generally, your accounting doc will be cleared through a transaction like payment.

Thus, I would suggest you to reverse accounting doc first.

Thanks, JP

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

note 1259505 - FAQ: New cancellation procedure in SD states that the new cacellation procedure works only in case AC_DOCUMENT_REVERSE returns sy-subrc = 0.

Have you tried to check the execution of this FM step-by-step and determine where exactly the error originates?

I assume that you have already checked that your documents do not fall into any of the described cases in sap note 1259505. If you have eliminated all scenarios described there, then checking the FM execution would be the most efficient way for you to find the root cause.