Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order BOM not exploded in case of sales order crated from contract

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on make to order (planning strategy 20) scenario with sales order BOM concept. Process flow is as follows

First sales order is created through VA01.

then sales order BOM is created through CS61 with usage 1 (Production) to pass on the components data to production.

MRP is executed. Planned order is created and components in sales order BOM is picked in planned order

Planned order is converted to production order and production execution is done.

system is picking the sales order BOM components in to planned order if sales order is created without reference to contract (normal sales order)

system is not picking the sales order BOM components into planned order if sales order is created with reference to contract...

is this standard functionality or we need to make any extra settings in case sales order created with reference to contract.

please check the below screen shots

In the below screen shot sales order 319 created without reference to contract. for this it is picking sales order BOM components in to planned order. Sales order 318 is created with reference to contract 40000001 for this system not picking sales order BOM components in to planned order.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Compare the item category configuration of contract and sale order for the field "Structure Scope". 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply.. item category remains the same in sales order which is created normally or created with reference to contract. in my case item category is TAN. I am sending the screen shot of VOV8 of item category of TAN.

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the copy control from contract to sales order? We have one field for BOM over there, though don't remember the exact name but it may help.

Thanks,

Jaydip