Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto start and complete operation

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Need suggestion, I want to bypass the operation without using SFC step status.

I haven't seen any activity hook which can be attached with operation to start and complete the sfc or bypass it.

Only option which I think to achieve this is through customization in LIOPRO3 using control key or work center.

Using identification key/work center skip the routing operation and  download it without operation which need to bypass. But by doing this routing structure will be different in ECC and ME.

Please suggest is there any why to auto complete the operation or bypass it without operator intervention.

Thanks & Regards,

Kshitiz Shrivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kshitiz,

Alternatively you can change Routing by adding new connection which will bypass steps you do not want to execute, so after completing step from which there are two outgoing connections you will be asked what is the next step.

Also it is possible to have script assigned to connector between Routing steps which can enqueue SFC on desired step.

But in both cases you will change Routing on ME side.

Thank you,

Evgeniy Ulitin

former_member209133
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

Thanks for suggestions, something new I got to know

I guess this changes need to be perform manually for particular routing.

But in our requirement routing changes are frequent so looking something can be done with LIOPRO3 so that required changes can be done when shop order downloaded.

Regards,

Kshitiz

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Kshitiz

Depending on your ME version, you could consider mastering your routings in ME, so that it is not downloaded from ECC with the production order.

Stuart

alexander_teslyuk
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kshitiz,

The functionality mentioned by Stuart is described here:

Transfer of Routing from SAP ME to SAP ERP - SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) - SAP Library

Since version 6.1, SAP  ME is actually a Master system for Routings.

In case you do not want to use SFC Step Status and do not want to use Routing scripting as mentioned by Evgeny, you may consider calling an MII transaction as a service extension that will place the SFC at the desired Operation. However, I do not think it is a good option and would rather go for Routing scripting.

Br, Alex.

Answers (0)